Lovely set of two Périgords on the edge of a…
Pretty freestone property adorned with two small corbelled dovecotes, 2 minutes from all amenities (restaurants, school, college, doctors, supermarket, …). A very pretty fully fenced park with a 4×8 salt-water swimming pool, a well, a small borie, a large 150 m2 hangar and small sheds accentuate the charm of the building.
Large garden, lovely house, swimming pool, outbuildings, all 5 minutes’ walk from a bastide with character and all shops.
Ground floor :
– Entrance of 4.50 m2 with tiled floor.
– Kitchen / Dining room / Living room 28.70m2 with floor tiles, access to terrace. – 9.12m2 bedroom with tiled floor, access to terrace.
– 1.60m2 utility room with floor tiles, cumulus clouds, lifting machine connection. – 4.12m2 bathroom with floor tiles, bathtub, basin.
– Wc with tiled floor.
– 2.30m2 water room with floor tiles, shower, basin.
– Bedroom of 10.30 m2 with tiled floor.
– 16.40m2 bedroom with tiled floor, access to the terrace. – Wc with tiled floor.
– Bedroom of 10.23 m2 with tiled floor.
– Clearance of 4 m2 with tiled floor.
The house has electric heaters.
The seller declares that the house has individual sanitation.
– Hangar of 150 m2 on the ground.
– Old pigsties / Sheds.
8×4 salt water swimming pool. Well.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman