Lovely 18th century stone house in the heart of a…
Pleasant, bright and functional house from 1974 located at the end of a dead end, in an ultra peaceful environment. Wrapped in a large park of 16,570 m2 beautifully planted with trees, decorated with a swimming pool, a well fed by an inexhaustible source, the property is ideal for a family life in the countryside and in harmony with nature. The soil in the garden is excellent for a generous vegetable patch. A bus stop leading to schools and colleges is just around the corner.
The house has electric convectors.
The windows are double glazed.
The sellers declare that the house has individual sanitation.
Property tax of 1000 € / year.